Friday 12 February 2016

Walking with words

On these long winter afternoons, I normally go out for a walk in what sunshine there is, and see what I can see. I find walking really helps inspiration, and as I've said before I really enjoy getting much-needed oxygen to my brain to get the synapses firing again.
I live in an urban sprawl of a village - it's really just a suburb of the nearest town - but some things here are pretty and I've captured a few of my favourites from today (12/2/16.)

A tiny rainforest
Seasonal yarn bombs on the church
Park grass and gloomy sky
Pitted tarmac and wannabe beach huts
Tough urban chicks
Lost time
All photos were taken on a Motorola Moto G 1st gen, and only cropped for size. No filters. If you want to use any of these, email me for permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated!