Sunday 15 February 2015

Follow the White Rabbit

Exciting news - some of my work has been selected to be read aloud at this event coming up next week in London!
White Rabbit: Are You Sitting Comfortably? are hosting an Alice In Wonderland inspired evening featuring original prose and poetry from several different writers - and one of them is me.

The evening is celebrating 150 years since the publication of my favourite stories - I have a dog-eared and battered hardback of Alice In Wonderland and Alice Through The Looking Glass that I received for my seventh birthday. Alice has been a constant source of inspiration for me and a companion through a childhood spent nose-deep in books.

I'm really thrilled and honoured to have had work chosen and I'm super excited to see what other wonders the evening will hold!

Follow me on twitter @ruthsedar as I'll be tweeting throughout the week and at the evening using the hashtag #whiterabbit.

Join me as we tumble down the rabbit hole...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated!